Thinking about buying a house in Arizona?
Buying a house is a great decision! It comes with loads of excitement, expectations, and loads of searching. With the warm weather and great real estate housing market, buying a house in Arizona is probably one of the best decisions you could make for yourself and your family.
That said, we will take you through the nitty-gritty and let you know everything you need to know about buying a house in Arizona in 2021 and beyond.
Requirements for buying a house in Arizona
If you are considering buying a home in Arizona, here are a few things you will need:
1. A healthy credit score.
2. A house-buying budget.
3. A real estate agent.
4. A mortgage lender
5. Down payment.
6. Funds to settle closing costs.
Steps to buying a house in Arizona
1. Work out a budget based on your financial situation.
2. Get pre-approved to buy a house.
3. Get a good agent who knows the market.
4. Search until you find what you’re looking for.
5. Make an offer and negotiate.
6. Prepare for closing.
What are the five most common fees when buying a house in Arizona?
When buying a house in Phoenix Arizona, or in any other part of Arizona, you should expect the following:
1. Property taxes.
2. Closing and real estate agent costs.
3. HOA dues.
4. Mortgage and insurance payments.
5, Maintenance and utility costs.
3 questions to ask before buying a house in Arizona
1. What is my greatest motivating factor behind buying a house (investment, expanding family, etc).
2. What is the mortgage forecast?
3. Which way is the real estate market going?
Read more here…
If you are thinking about relocating and buying a house in Arizona, Tammy Gazda homes has you covered. We will walk you through the entire buying process and ensure that you derive the best value for every penny spent. Reach out to us via telephone by calling 480.848.7173